Monday, March 1, 2010

A new year...a new me?

Wow, it's hard to believe it's a new year already, 3 months into it to be exact! Even more surprising is the fact I haven't been blogging at all. I've been so pre-occupied with starting the new year off right, getting our i's dotted and our t's crossed legally, and trying to get my health back on the fast track that I lost track of time.

Overall it's been a fairly decent new year so far. The family chaos has quieted down since we changed our cell numbers in January and have refused to take part in any of the family's chaos.
The job market seems to have been on a steady decline however, which has meant making ends meat hasn't been an easy task...well not that it was ever easy but it certainly was easier then now.

As for writing, I've been working on a couple projects that I hope to have ready to share soon. I plan on finally developing my writing website so I can upload & share my works with the blogger world and beyond. Who knows I may experiment with my own blog over there since I've been learning the tricks of the trade building blogs for wordpress...oops, wait, I can say wordpress here can't I?

So tell me blogger world, how has the first two months of your year been?

I'm anxious to read your reply's...

until then may peace be with you All!

2 comments:

  1. My year has been a rollercoaster ride much like last year..but with a much better view!
    Welcome back to the bloggy world-keep writing.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new year has been busy as well doing small things.
    The yard is a mess and since the weather is getting to be nice I guess this will be the next thing to do.
    Wish you all the best in your writing. There is a lot going on in the world and a lot of things to write about.
    :)

    ReplyDelete