Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random Ramblings After Hours...

It's nearly 3am and I am sitting here once again at my computer. Thoughts running through my head like a freight train going to nowhere in particular. Now you might be thinking to yourself, 'This woman needs to get a life!' Well that's just it, I do have a life and it is that life that is causing the brigade of thoughts. Confusing, YES I know, lol! Some of my thoughts are as simple and daft as, I would love to have a paranormal distraction or even a romantic one, but at this hour, the paranormal is much more likely. And some are as complex as where would we like to move once we have things settled here, when would be a good time to start this project or that, the list goes on and on. But tonight one of my main thoughts is the main man in my life. Earlier today he proved to me that no matter how many ups and downs we've endured (believe there have been many) that our love is still as strong, if not stronger then ever before and its also shown me that if we can make it past the chaos that has made up the last 14 years then we can make it past anything! And last but certainly not least I am thinking of my youngest son, he's 10 and has his whole life ahead of him. However did I mention he is as bullheaded as his father and as mouthy as me, lol! Well folks that's about it for my random ramblings. See I warned you they were random, lol! With that and the weekend upon us, I hope that everyone has a safe and relaxing time. Nitey Nite All...

Peace be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment