Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday...

Today has been good. Although it's been a very lazy day and I've been procrastinating again. Yes my own worst enemy "procrastination" it is almost as foul as a four letter word spoken at the most inopportune time. My thoughts on the other hand have been flowing at an unstoppable pace. Thinking about which project to start next, how the bills will get paid next month and the month after with my partner being deemed disabled now, unable to return to active work for at least a year, on to where I would love to move too (anywhere but here that is) and on and on and on... Of course my thoughts help along my procrastination a great deal, because as long as I'm daydreaming/thinking I am not doing all the things that need to be done...So with that said, I guess I should listen to the calls of the laundry and the dishes, not to mention the rumbles of the tummy's that have yet to be fed tonight, lol!

Peace be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment