Thursday, November 12, 2009

Excited about Saturday!

Hi folks! Yes once again I am supposed to be working and of course here I am, lol!

I can't help but to think about the upcoming weekend with my hubby. We will be ALL ALONE for the first time in, hmm, let me think, over two years!!! I know its not healthy to go that long in between dates but unfortunately life happens and when it gets busy time slips away.

Our youngest will be headed off to the local Renaissance festival with my father and me & the hubby are headed to the movies to see Paranormal Activity! I can't wait! I've heard/read so much about it, and if it is even a fraction of the freaky people say I'm stoked!

Have any of you out there in blog world seen it yet? I'd love to hear your opinions & experiences before & after seeing it ;)

Have a Great Thursday folks!

Peace be with you all...

2 comments:

  1. Anyone who wishes me "peace" is on MY SIDE. Hope you and husband had a great date!

    And maybe one more before Christmas...and do not forget New Years Eve. See, I could direct your lives real easy from my chair in Naples, FL.

    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steve E :) I sometimes feel I could use some outside reminders so it doesn't go this long between outside the house dates, lol!

    You have a GREAT Tuesday Steve!

    Peace be with you!

    ReplyDelete