Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Freaky Dreams...

Have you ever had one of those dreams that were just plain freaky? You know the ones where you wake up wondering WTF? Where no one in your dream acts quite right and says or does things way out of the ordinary for them.

Well I just awoke from one of those dreams and let me tell you it left a horrible taste in my mouth! I won't go into too much detail but I will say that all through this it was surreal, and in the end I took my last breath, at least I believe I was dead/dying anyway cause I was lying on my living room floor (in some other house not this one) in a heep of blood after being beaten to a bloody pulp for something I didn't even do and it was proven in the end as the phone rang, it was the lab with test results to confirm I hadn't strayed to my attacker. But then it was to late as he turned to see I wasn't moving. Weird huh? Well I certainly thought so!

So, now it's your turn! Why not use the comments section of this post to share your freaky, weird or strange dreams... I can't wait to read them!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
Happy Hump Days Folks!

Peace be with you...

1 comment:

  1. alady'slifeblogspot.comDecember 6, 2009 at 11:02 PM

    Before my son left for Australia I had a dream I was walking his shepherd on a path by a green golf course. On the golf course were lots of golden retrievers. They were running and playing so free and happy.
    Max stepped off the path to pee and this female golden ran up to him wagging her tail enticing him to come and play.I saw a skinny woman standing in the middle of the field looking at me.I assumed these were her dogs. There were many.
    She had white hair and a white suit but her eyes were death. Black and empty.
    I got scared and pulled Max back onto the path and the golden began to growl and bare its teeth. I felt as though these dogs were not as nice as they pretended to be and that they really wanted to tear Max to pieces.
    I looked up at the woman and in my head I asked her.....WHY? Then I woke up.
    This was before I even knew bout this relation ship my son had with Australia but I believed in my heart, it had to do with him because I was walking his dog. My senses were telling me to watch my back and protect my children.
    There was some one there who was not quite kosher
    lol
    Is that good enough to be weird?

    ReplyDelete