Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm backkk!

Hello Blogger world!

I am so happy to be back in the swing of life. It's been nearly 4 months since my last post and let me tell you there's been an explosion of things happening. From Adult onset of chicken pox's (which might I add are NOT fun!), flu to finding long lost friends have passed away. But I'll address each in separate blogs to give each their own space and attention they deserve.

For now this blog entry was just to let those out there following my blog or interested in it that I haven't dried up and washed away. I am back and will hopefully get back to a more regular posting schedule.

Hope everyone's Monday has been good to them! If not just remember Tuesday are usually less of a pain, Wednesday could care less about us, Thursday is full of anxiety because the end is near (end of the week that is) and Friday is very good to us, its a let it all hang out at the end of the day kinda day, lol!

Peace be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment